Only 40 minutes by train from downtown Shanghai. Our position at our kindergarten in Haining offers teachers the opportunity to live the Shanghai high-life without incurring the high cost of living. It’s a great chance to join a team of 5 foreign teachers already embedded in the school. The team is looking to expand by a further 2 teachers. We welcome applicants from partners or friends who wish to work together.
ONLY 20 WORKING HOURS PER WEEK, yes ONLY 20 hours. This includes ALL activities… teaching, games, sport, drama… no more than 20 hours per week. FREE MODERN ACCOMMODATION IS ALSO SUPPLIED….. PLUS FREE BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER. So the scope to save and network opportunities on this contract are huge. Weekends are off, which can be spent living the Shanghai dream or hiking the local countryside.
1. To organize effective class activities.
2. Write lesson plans.
3. Attending meetings, school activities, teacher training sessions and seminars
1. Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years related teaching experience is a plus
4. The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
Free breakfast, lunch, dinner (Not available during holidays and weekends).
Flight allowance: fulfill contract
Free Medical check
Free Health insurance: available in whole contract duration
Legal Working visa
Free Foreign Expert Certificate & residence permit
Paid Chinese national holidays
Airport pickup upon arrival
Startup assistance (bank account, cell phone, etc.)
Free hotel accommodation upon arrival
On-going training (life tips, culture difference, teaching strategies)
7×24 hours living & teaching support in China without even knowing any Chinese