Marco polo cited Hangzhou and Suzhou as the two heavenly cities of China when he visited in the 13th century, and this is still arguably true. Suzhou is the ultimate blend of cutting-edge modern China meets historical and culturally rich ancient China. Within easy reach of Shanghai, it’s a favorite nesting place for expats. Soon to be home to the tallest building in Asia and soon to be connected to Shanghai by subway. Yet it has managed to retain its traditional charm, something quite rare for a modern Chinese city.
Working hour：18 classes/week, 30-45 mins/class
Office hour： 8.00am -12.00am
Days off： Saturday and Sunday
Age of students：3-6
Student in each class：20
Teaching assistant： Yes
1. To organize effective class activities.
2. Write lesson plans.
3. Attending meetings, school activities, teacher training sessions and seminars
1. Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years related teaching experience is a plus
4. The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
Free lunch (Not available during holidays and weekends).
Free housing or housing allowance 2000 RMB
Flight allowance: fulfill contract
Free Medical check
Free Health insurance: available in whole contract duration
Legal Working visa
Free Foreign Expert Certificate & residence permit
Paid Chinese national holidays
Airport pickup upon arrival
Startup assistance (bank account, cell phone, etc.)
Free hotel accommodation upon arrival
On-going training (life tips, culture difference, teaching strategies)
7×24 hours living & teaching support in China without even knowing any Chinese
Great Chinese learning environment