Working hour: 16 classes/week, 40 mins/class
Office hour: 8.00-11.00am, 2.00-5.00pm
Days off: Saturday and Sunday
Age of students: 6-12
Student in each class:20
1. To organize effective class activities.
2. Write lesson plans.
3. Attending meetings, school activities, teacher training sessions and seminars
1. Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years related teaching experience is a plus
4. The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
Salary range:15000-25000 RMB
Free lunch (Not available during holidays and weekends).
Free housing or housing allowance 2000 RMB
Flight allowance: fulfill contract
Free Medical check
Free Health insurance: available in whole contract duration
Legal Working visa
Free Foreign Expert Certificate & residence permit
Paid Chinese national holidays
Airport pickup upon arrival
Startup assistance (bank account, cell phone, etc.)
Free hotel accommodation upon arrival
On-going training (life tips, culture difference, teaching strategies)
7×24 hours living & teaching support in China without even knowing any Chinese
Great Chinese learning environment